What Does Business Continuity Mean to You?
It should mean no business downtime, even in the event of a natural or technical disaster. Odds are your business will experience a server failure, power outage, or even a natural disaster that takes down your IT system. Is your data backed up? Can it be restored in a timely manner? Can you operate during restoration? How would you operate without your data?
According to IDC, at least 15 percent of small to medium-sized businesses are doing absolutely no data backup. Is that you? Or, perhaps you’re one of the 60% that is only backing up on a local, onsite storage device. If that’s true, should your local device be destroyed, your data will be lost forever.
We’re happy to offer the first-ever backup and disaster recovery solution designed specifically for small business. It has the power of an enterprise solution, yet it’s robust, affordable, and super easy-to-use. And it can fit in the palm of your hand!
Your Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan In-A-Box!
- Automatic onsite & offsite backup of your data
- Backup multiple servers with one device
- Takes a snapshot of your server every 15 minutes
- Instant virtualization of your server in the event of a complete system outage
- Transfers backup images to the cloud nightly for offsite backup
- Automatic backup validation for assured data integrity
- Bring your server online in the cloud in the event of a total building loss
- 24/7 monitoring of your DataGuard BDR included
Call 469-458-0559 or Request a Quote Today
Not convinced yet?
Download our DataGuard whitepaper to learn more.